The following restrictions apply to use of material on the Sites: (i) if any information is marked Proprietary or Confidential or words of like import, you will hold such information in confidence, use it exclusively in connection with the activities for which you are authorized on the Sites, and not publish or otherwise disclose it to others; (ii) if any information contains restrictions on use or disclosure, you will comply with the restrictions; and (iii) you will keep all restrictive language intact in all copies.
Operator and its Service Providers, Affiliates and Business Partners each reserve copyrights in all content that each provides to the Sites, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their coordination, selection and arrangement. You may not prepare derivative works based upon such content, nor may such content be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of the copyright owner. No such activity may be competitive with or derogatory to Operator, its Service Providers, Affiliates or Business Partners. All copyright or other proprietary notices must be kept intact. You may not distribute any of the content of any of the Sites to any other person unless that person accepts all obligations under these Terms. Any copyright owner consent may be revoked at any time, and such consent does not include consent to republish Site information on any other Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or to incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, unless expressly given in writing. Any other use of the content of this Site is strictly prohibited.
No trademark, service mark, certification mark, collective mark or trade dress (collectively Trademarks) owned by Operator, Service Providers, Affiliates or Business Partners may be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of the owner of the relevant Trademark. All page headers, custom graphics, and button icons may be Trademarks owned by Operator, Service Providers, Affiliates or Business Partners which may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the relevant owners prior written permission. No rights to use any Trademarks are granted under these Terms. Certain company names and products mentioned on the Sites may be claimed as Trademarks by their respective owners, who may not be affiliated with Operator, Service Providers, Affiliates or Business Partners.
Some products and processes used on the Sites may be covered by, or may be subject to, one or more patents and are subject to other trade secret and proprietary rights. Operator, Service Providers, Affiliates and Business Partners reserve all such rights. You agree not to infringe upon such rights or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the products or processes on the Sites.
Any software, including any files, images generated by the software, code, and data accompanying the software (collectively, “Software”), used or accessible through the Sites may be used by you solely for accessing and using the Sites for purposes expressly stated on the Sites or in an applicable written document, provided that such uses are not competitive with or derogatory to Operator or its Service Providers, Affiliates or Business Partners. Operator and its Service Providers, Affiliates and Business Partners retain full and complete title to and all intellectual property rights they may own in the Software. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works based upon any Software.
2. User Conduct – Security.
In using any of the Sites, you agree not to:
- (a) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked websites;
- (b) disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Sites or affiliated or linked websites;
- (c) upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on any Sites any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- (d) use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from Operator or create or use a false identity on any Sites;
- (e) transmit through or on any Sites spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- (f) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any Site or portions of any Site that are restricted from general access (Limited Access Areas);
- (g) grant access to or use of any Limited Access Areas of any Sites to any third party without Operators prior consent (evidenced by Operators issuance of valid user name and password); or
- (h) use the user name or password of any other person at any time. You also agree to keep any user name and password issued to you safe from disclosure to third parties, and to be responsible for all actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account.
Matters discussed in this website contain forward-looking information that involves risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements express our current expectations or forecasts of possible future results or events, including projections of earnings and other financial performance measures, statements of management's expectations regarding plans and objectives, and industry, general economic and other forecasts of trends, future dividend payments, share repurchases and other matters. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historic or current facts and often use words such as "anticipate", "estimate", "expect", “intend”, "believe," "will likely result," "outlook," "project," “may,” “can,” “plan,” “target,” “potential,” "should" and other words and expressions of similar meaning. No assurance can be given that the expected results in any forward-looking statements will be achieved, and actual results may differ materially due to one or more factors. For these statements we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Certain factors that may affect our business and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements include the following:
- The demand for our products and services may be adversely affected by unfavorable economic conditions.
- The COVID-19 pandemic and associated responses could adversely impact our business and results of operations.
- We are susceptible to adverse weather conditions.
- Our distribution business is highly dependent on our ability to maintain favorable relationships with suppliers.
- We depend on a global network of suppliers to source our products, including our own branded products and products we have exclusive distribution rights to. Product quality, warranty claims or safety concerns could negatively impact our sales and expose us to litigation.
- We face intense competition both from within our industry and from other product alternatives.
- More aggressive competition by store- and internet-based mass merchants and new technologies or new entrant and or retailers could adversely affect our sales.
- We depend on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified personnel.
- Past growth may not be indicative of future growth, and while we contemplate continued growth through internal expansion and acquisitions, no assurance can be made as to our ability to:
- penetrate new markets;
- generate sufficient cash flows to support expansion plans and general operating activities;
- obtain financing;
- identify appropriate acquisition candidates and successfully integrate acquired businesses;
- maintain favorable supplier arrangements and relationships; and
- identify and divest assets which do not continue to create value consistent with our objectives.
- We are subject to inventory management risks. Insufficient inventory may result in lost sales opportunities or delayed revenue, while excess inventory may negatively impact our gross margin.
- The cost of raw materials and products could increase our cost of sales and adversely affect our results of operations and financial condition.
- We conduct business internationally, which exposes us to additional risks.
- Changes in tax laws and accounting standards related to tax matters have caused, and may in the future cause, fluctuations in our effective tax rate.
- We rely on information technology systems to support our business operations. A significant disturbance or breach of our technological infrastructure could adversely affect our financial condition and results of operations. Additionally, failure to maintain the security of confidential information could damage our reputation and expose us to litigation.
- We may be adversely affected by changes in LIBOR reporting practices or the method in which LIBOR is determined.
- Disruptions from natural or man-made disasters or extreme weather, public safety issues, geopolitical events and security issues, labor or trade disputes and similar events could have a material adverse effect on our business.
The foregoing factors are not exhaustive and new factors may emerge which impact our business. It is impossible for us to predict all such factors. Therefore, forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as a prediction of actual future results. We cannot guarantee that any future event or result will be realized, although we believe we have been prudent in our plans and assumptions. Should additional risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove inaccurate, actual results could differ materially from those anticipated. Suppliers and Customers should bear this in mind as they consider forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly update forward-looking statements, whether as a result of subsequent events, new information or otherwise.